Saturday, August 16, 2014

Meet Melody!

What's cookin'? Or should I say fermentin'?

Well... Melody, our Nashville sourdough! She is the mother sourdough starter born and partially raised in Nashville. She was my traveling companion on my way back to to NY. Since our journey, I have been feeding her and helping her stay healthy. Melody is growing and bubbling over with excitement ;D to meet all of you! She will be ready to share her sourdough goodness with Nashville very soon. If you would like to nurture her in Nashville, share your additions to Melody (kinda like a family tree!), and the recipes you created together please let me know, Melody likes to travel. She whispered to me that she misses Nashville.

Melody was born in Nashville, Tennessee June 16th 2014. She was fermented with wild white mulberries and the yeast living with them and allover them. The flour that was added to the fermentation process of Melody is gluten-free organic oat flour. 

Melody, our Nashville sourdough starter, is a fermenting living community. 


Thanks a bunch!

moira

No comments:

Post a Comment